Sunday, April 29, 2007

We're Back in Ancona

After a whirlwind tour of four prospective cities, we are back in Ancona. Our survey/prayer team had an amazing trip of seeking the Lord's guidance for the next church plant in Italy. It's not completely over just yet. A couple of the survey/prayer team members leave tomorrow, but the rest of us, with the help of the Ancona team are going to be compiling all of our data. We should have this available to our supporters and prayer partners in the next couple of days.

I should have all the rest of the pictures up tonight, so that will make it easier to pray through them. Upon leaving the four cities, we can see that the need for a church is great in all four places, however there were some interesting encounters and findings that help determine better the direction we will go. Whatever decision is made, be praying for God to work in all four of those cities and the people would be receptive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have trying to look at the pictures when I get a few minutes. All of the cities look wonderful. I can't wait to see the data. I wish I could be with you all to hear the discussion. I am praying for God's will to be evident to all.

Mel