Saturday, April 28, 2007

Impromptu Message & Worship

In preparation for our trip, I emailed many different missionaries in the north. I asked for information on contacts within the four cities we were going to be visiting. I got connected with people from Verona. When we arrived in Verona, I checked my email and saw there was one from Pastor Elvio. He leads the Apostolic Church here in Verona. He invited us to their prayer night. We went and he invited me to share a few words, which I did in Italian and also English for our survey team. He then went out of his way to show us some sights and then take us out to a great gelato shop. Then they drove us back to the hotel where we prayed and then headed to our rooms. One of the coolest statements from Elvio was, for about a year they have been praying for more workers to come to Verona.

No comments: