Thursday, April 26, 2007

Treviso - Day One (continued)

Here are some of Angie's thoughts after our first day in Treviso.

"Treviso is a beautiful city. It looks like a painting. It is very clean and the people are beautiful dressed like out of a fashion magazine. When we stepped out of the train station we could see a tree lined street. You can tell that the city has money. My thoughts and prayers for the people tonight have been surrounded by this money. I have wondered if they are bound by their love for money. I have prayed that God would free them from that. If I could put a face on Treviso it would be Davide. I know his name because I overheard a friend say “Ciao David” as they were saying goodbye. I watched Davide a tall slender man with a firm jaw who was wearing dark jeans and a black shirt. I watched him walk away smiling and I prayed that he would know my Jesus. "

And then below you can find a link to around 30 pictures from our first day in Treviso. Also the second link is where you can see all of the links for the trips so far.

Treviso - Day One
http://public.fotki.com/mcrosser/2007/prayersurvey-trip--/

Pictures from 2007 (including Verona pics from an earlier trip)
http://public.fotki.com/mcrosser/2007/

1 comment:

the don said...

looks great guys! keep up the good work!