Monday, October 22, 2007

Catching Up and Falling, Too...

Our internet has been out-of-commission here in Haiti. So, I've just now been able to catch up on emails and blogs and websites from the last two months.

And what a fun day!

I've read about what is going on in GoAncona, our sister team. I've watched as the Crossers have packed up years of ministry in preparation to move North. I've chatted with Ann about Anne of Green Gables. Oh! It's been delightful.

And, I'm surprised at how homesick I've become. I browsed through photos, looked at maps, read information about it, checked today's temperature (50 F)... and I long to be there.

Isn't this exactly what God gave to us in Revelation 21? Something to long for... something to fall in love with... something to call home?

And isn't this the whole point of GoVerona? Should this project really be called GoHeaven?

No comments: