Monday, October 13, 2008

Here in the Midwest

I've been looking at the pictures of Verona and studying them and I wish I could literally jump into the picture and be transported to Verona; kinda like the Matrix, but not as messy!  

Good news from the Midwest, it is starting to feel like fall (my favorite season).  Leaves are falling and cinnamon pine cones fragrant every store.  In addition, I'm also  learning some Italian.  

My first phrase: 

Io mi chiamo Brandi e vengo dagli stati uniti 
(my name is Brandi and I'm from the United States)

My second phrase: 

Come stai oggi?
How are you today?

I like Italian... from the two phrases I've learned, which isn't much I have become more eager to learn.  

I'm not as talkative as I was the last post, but sometimes things need to be short and sweet.  I'm applying that saying to this blog.  

1 comment:

Liz in the Mist said...

Your Italian looks great--keep up the work! :) Prayers for your preperations!